We're hiring a...
Hydro Vac Operator
Hydro Vac Operator
Fort St John, BC, CA
Lonestar Fort St John, BC is looking for a Hydro Vac Operator to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for operating units in performing Daylighting and Excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Lonestar?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives and operates Hydro Vac Units;
- Completing tasks associated with Daylighting, Excavation, Trenching and Shoring;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Performs roadside repairs, as necessary;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis;
- General clean-up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job.
What does it take to work for Lonestar?
- Class 1 or 3 License required;
- Ground Disturbance certificate required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
- Previous experience operating a hydro vac is strongly preferred;
- Safety Tickets an asset (i.e. First Aid with CPR, H2S Alive, Confined Space, Fall Arrest);
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Lonestar West Inc., a Clean Harbors Company, provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency.
Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.