We're hiring a...
Breslau, ON, CA
Our Breslau, ON location is looking for a Full-Time Permanent Apprentice Mechanic to join our team. This position is responsible for maintaining all company vehicles, equipment and tooling within the facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs preventative maintenance, conducts inspections, troubleshoots, diagnoses failures & deficiencies & performs necessary corrections. This includes conducting offsite road repairs/service calls;
- Completes and maintains all service, parts/inventory records in a timely & accurate manner;
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit being operated;
- Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for tracking PM schedules;
- Conducts Safety Checks & Annual Vehicle Inspections in accordance to provincial & federal laws;
- Fabricating, welding, modifications etc. / pump & piping installs/trailer modifications;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma (or equivalent);
- Valid 310T Truck & Coach;
- Minimum 3 + year experience as a mechanic;
- Cummins certification preferred;
- Class G License, (AZ license an asset).
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.