We're hiring a...
Packaging Line Operator
Packaging Line Operator
Brampton, ON, CA
Safety-Kleen Brampton, ON is looking for a Packaging Line Operator to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for operating a packaging line efficiently and safely while achieving production targets.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Monday to Thursday schedule with overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Tasked with the setup, maintenance, adjustments and clean-up associated with their assigned line;
- Performing regular quality checks and troubleshooting mechanical issues;
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, supervisors and management;
- Completing all other duties assigned by the production supervisor or management.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Previous experience in a processing and packaging facility preferred;
- Mechanically inclined and ability to troubleshoot;
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals;
- Safety Tickets considered an asset;
- Effective and efficient communication skills;
- Ability to perform lifting up to 50lbs regularly throughout the day.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.