We're hiring a...
Route Sales Driver
Route Sales Driver
Nepean, ON, CA
*** 3-Month Commission Guarantee of $1500.00/month ***
Safety-Kleen Nepean, ON is looking for a Route Sales Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for visiting customer locations to provide onsite services for parts washer machines, collect used solvent and upsell a variety of products and other Safety-Kleen services. You will also be assisting with warehouse responsibilities.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and 3-Month Commission Guarantee of $1500.00/month!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries and pickups in a timely manner;
- Generate/collect leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts;
- Actively prospect for new accounts on assigned route;
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Offloading and loading box trucks for next day’s services;
- Assisting with various tasks around the warehouse.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- DZ License required;
- 1+ years’ experience in commercial driving;
- Route based sales experience considered an asset;
- Ability to develop customer loyalty;
- Bilingual in English and French;
- Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.