We're hiring a...
Vac Truck Operator
Vac Truck Operator
Regina, SK, CA
Clean Harbors Regina, SK is looking for a Vac Truck Operator to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for operating and driving a variety of equipment including but not limited to a Vac Truck, High Pressure Unit, Combo Unit and a variety of other fleet.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive, and CSO safety certifications prior to starting this position. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Operate and drive multiple units and assist with job site preparation;
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Maintains and updates driver’s log book;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Work as part of a team with Customer, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 1 or 3 Driver’s License;
- 2+ years of experience operating a Vacuum Truck is required;
- Previous experience operating the following is an asset; High Pressure, Combo or Hydro Vac Unit;
- Valid safety tickets is an asset (i.e. First Aid with CPR, CSO, Fall Protection).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.