We're hiring a...
Driller/Relief Rig Manager
Driller/Relief Rig Manager
Provost, AB, CA
Our Production Services team is currently hiring an experienced Driller/Relief Rig Manager on a casual basis. This position is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of all Downhole equipment including rod rig units. This position is a high travel opportunity with work focused primarily in the Grande Prairie and Eastern Alberta/Saskatchewan area.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for weekly overtime
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Overall supervision of the crew while onsite;
- Responsible for safe operation of rod rig and related equipment;
- Verify equipment and record data;
- Responsible for the safety of the crew members during all operations;
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections;
- Complete daily paperwork and maintain driver log book;
- Ensure rig operations comply with environmental and government regulations;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class 3 license;
- Previous Service Rig experience is required;
- 2+ years of drilling experience is required;
- 5+ years of rod/service rig and management experience is required.
- Pressure Truck/Hot Oiler experience is an asset;
- Valid H2S Alive, First Aid with CRP and Fall Protection is preferred; BOP and Rig Rescue considered a strong asset;
- Ability to perform the physical aspect of the role including but not limited to: heavy lifting upwards of 50 lbs, working at heights and working in all types of weather conditions for extended periods of time.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.