We're hiring a...
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB is looking for an InSite Administrator to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for reconciling payroll transactions and runs, submitting purchase orders in a timely manner, processing vendor invoices as well as processing all field tickets in both our system, and any customer third party systems.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- LOCAL Monday to Friday schedule;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Reconcile payroll transactions and runs;
- May act as a point of entry contact and distributor of badges for site access;
- Submit purchase orders in a timely manner;
- Generate invoices in a timely manner;
- Submit invoices into customers third party system;
- Provide job cost reports;
- Identify, raise and resolve process issues in a timely fashion;
- Performs other duties and tasks assigned from time to time by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years in office practices, data entry, general business knowledge and accounting or mathematic experience;
- Associate degree in business with some accounting classwork preferred;
- Ability to work in fast-paced, timeline driven environments;
- Strong accuracy to detail with reports and data entry;
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Suites;
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.