We're hiring a...
Class DZ Vacuum Driver
Class DZ Vacuum Driver
Sudbury, ON, CA
Safety-Kleen Chelmsford, ON is looking for a Class DZ Vacuum Driver to join their safety conscious team! This is an hourly based position with opportunity for overtime. The primary job duties will be managing the Vacuum route and servicing customers. This position is servicing the Northern Ontario territory and may require travel away from home up to 25% or on average 1 night a week.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Admin duties such as labelling, printing, and organizing route sheets is required;
- Will operate vacuum trucks and box trucks to provide services at customer locations;
- Assist in the warehouse as required;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 25% or 1 night a week;
- Class DZ License required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is required;
- Ability to work a physically intensive role required;
- Previous experience with box trucks is an asset;
- Previous experience with vacuum trucks is an asset
- Previous customer service experience is required.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.