We're hiring a...
Class 3 Operators
Class 3 Operators
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB (98K4 – Albian) is looking for Class 3 Operators to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for operating and driving the assigned unit and for performing a variety of jobs as dictated by the client.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive, and CSO safety certifications prior to starting this position. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- 14 on 14 off schedule/rotations;
- Camp provided and flights from Edmonton or Calgary;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives, operates and stages units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assist with job site preparation, staging equipment;
- Maintains and updates driver’s logbook;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Performs roadside repairs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 1 or 3 Driver’s License required;
- Minimum of one (1) year operating the following units; Hydro Vac/High Pressure/Combo/Wet Vac/Steamer Unit;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous Oilsands experience;
- Experience with a Hose Reel/Sewer Flusher would be an asset;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.