We're hiring a...
Class AZ Tanker Driver
Class AZ Tanker Driver
Hamilton, ON, CA
Clean Harbors Guelph, ON is looking for a Class AZ Tanker Driver to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for operating a variety of units to perform industrial cleaning at various client sites. This position may require travel away from home up to 10% or one week at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive, operate and maintain assigned units;
- Guarantee proper loading and unloading of hazardous/non-hazardous waste;
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times;
- Ensure proper placarding of vehicles to meet all requirements and regulations;
- Complete field level risk assessments and other related paperwork;
- Work as part of a team with customers, co-workers & supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class AZ Driver’s License required;
- Tanker experience is required;
- Vacuum experience is required;
- Ability to drive up to an 18 speed transmission required;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Valid Safety Tickets preferred (i.e. TDG, H2S, Confined Space, etc.).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.