We're hiring a...
Breslau, ON, CA
Safety-Kleen Breslau, ON is looking for a Refinery Operator to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Preference given to local talent;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manages the safe and efficient running of the operations units in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Meets stream specifications and yields;
- Ensures contractors have a current Safety Orientation;
- Prepares, reviews and signs work permits;
- Manages, reviews and audits safety-critical tasks such as: Lock Out/Tag out, Confined Space Entry, Hot Work and gas detector calibrations;
- Reviews, signs and implements daily orders;
- Completes other duties as assigned and required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School or equivalent required;
- 1 year of previous experience preferred;
- Previous supervisor experience an asset;
- Knowledge of DCS and control;
- Practical skills related to the distillation process and Hydro treater process;
- Valid certification First Aid with CPR and Confined Space Entry preferred;
- Effective written and oral communication skills;
- Proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and direct team members.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.