We're hiring a...
Vac and Combo Laborer
Vac and Combo Laborer
Fort St John, BC, CA
Clean Harbors Fort St John, BC is looking for a Vac and Combo Laborer to join their safety conscious team! Our Laborer will be responsible for assisting with the safe operation of the Vacuum and Combo Unit and providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive, and CSO safety certifications prior to starting this position. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensuring job site placement of the unit is safe, stable and secure;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- General clean up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job;
- Provides high levels of customer service with internal employees and external clients.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 5 Driver’s License required;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous experience working as a Swamper on a Vacuum Unit or Combo Truck;
- Previous industrial or oil field experience in a labour intensive role is required;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.