We're hiring a...
Fort St John, BC, CA
Clean Harbors Fort St. John, BC is looking for a Semi-Vac/Tanker Operator to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting production fluids throughout Western Canada.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive, and CSO safety certifications prior to starting this position. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with plenty of opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites to deliver production fluids;
- Drive and operate a variety of units (e.g. Semi-Vac, Tanker, Super B);
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as driver logs, pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 1 license is required;
- Minimum one (1) year experience operating Tanker or Semi-Vac required;
- Safety tickets are an asset (First Aid w/ CPR, CSTS, H2S Alive);
- Able and willing to travel overnight up to 25% of the time, or as required by the business.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.