We're hiring a...
Edmonton, AB, CA
Clean Harbors Edmonton, AB is currently looking for experienced Line Locators to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidates will be responsible for locating buried pipelines and cable utilities within the oil and gas industry across Alberta. This position will be responsible for extensive daily walking in all weather conditions and working long work days and weekends as required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wage;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Opportunities for cross training with other Clean Harbors line of business;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Locate and map buried pipeline and cable utilities;
- Prepare and completing required field and operations paperwork;
- Manage and maintain field equipment and clientele relationships.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1-5 years of experience in line locating, mapping and GPS in the oil and gas industry is required;
- Class 5 license is required.
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role is required (i.e. Oil & Gas experience);
- Basic computer knowledge in MS office suite;
- Valid Safety Tickets: H2S Alive, Standard First Aid preferred;
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
40 years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.