We're hiring a...
Pressure Truck Operator
Pressure Truck Operator
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB (98FBG) is looking for a Pressure Truck Operator to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for operating and driving a 5K Pressure Truck to perform pressure testing, stinging and circulation activities.
Please be advised it is mandatory for candidates to hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive, and CSO safety certifications prior to starting this position. Proof of certifications will be requested during the recruitment process.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Camp provided & flights from Edmonton or Calgary;
- 14 shifts on, 14 shifts off compressed rotation;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives, operates and stages High Pressure units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment;
- Completes all required paperwork;
- Attend daily safety meetings;
- Works as part of a team with Customer, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must hold valid First Aid, H2S Alive and CSO certificates (will be required to provide proof prior to first day);
- Class 3 Drivers License required;
- Minimum of 1-year experience operating a Pressure Truck;
- Minimum of 1-year oilfield experience required;
- Previous experience performing tank stinging;
- Capable of working outdoors in various weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.