We're hiring a...
Edmonton, AB, CA
Clean Harbors Acheson, AB location is currently looking for Kitchen Helpers to join their safety conscious Remote Camp team! These positions are responsible for assisting the Chef in ensuring the kitchen and dining areas are kept clean and sanitary.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience, for this seasonal full-time position;
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Full Uniform (with Footwear) provided;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of personal work area, entire kitchen, serving line, dining room, lunch room and dish pit area; as well as equipment areas including store room, loading dock, cold storage, etc.;
- Completes the washing of all dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, cups, utensils, trays, equipment, etc.;
- Stocks, and replenishes food service items such as cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups, condiments and ice cream prior to, during and after meal periods;
- Assists in the preparation of food items including peeling vegetables, traying bacon, cracking eggs and dishing up pastries and desserts;
- Sweeps and mops all floors in the kitchen complex with exception of washrooms and other designated common areas.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1 year of previous camp or hotel experience;
- 1 year of previous Remote Camp Kitchen helper related experience;
- Food Safe certification required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- First Aid/CPR and CSTS certification is an asset.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.