We're hiring a...
Class 1 Driver
Class 1 Driver
Prince George, BC, CA
Clean Harbors Prince George, BC is looking for a Class 1 Driver to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for safely driving waste from Kitimat, BC to Fort St John, BC. They will also be operating various units to support production work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages between $30.00-$35.00 depending on experience!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains and builds client relationships by providing high levels of customer service;
- Safely drives and operates Dump and Vacuum truck units;
- Completes all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 1 License required;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience driving and operating a Dump and/or Vacuum truck;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.