We're hiring a...
Area Service Director
Area Service Director
Edmonton, AB, CA
Safety-Kleen is looking for an Area Service Director to join their safety conscious team. The Area Service Director will provide expertise and support for the Bulk Product Service (“BPS”) organization and help design what the future BPS organization will look like. The role will participate and consult with team charter leaders as we develop our internal and external strategies to improve safety, profitability, and growth of the BPS Organization.
Position may require travel away from home up to 50%.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Participate, help build and manage Bulk Product Service Org structure;
- Manage operational efficiencies to collect and process Used motor oil, Waste Oil, Antifreeze, and Lube Oil;
- Responsible for the management and oversight of all Bulk Product and Services Drivers
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 10+ years relevant experience. Industry experience is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or environmental experience preferred. Extensive comparable work experience may be accepted in lieu of college degree;
- Must be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications;
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental policies, legislation and regulations;
- Willing to travel away from home up to 50%
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.