We're hiring a...
Ryley, AB, CA
Clean Harbors Ryley, AB is looking for a Facility Technician to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for performing transfer station duties.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Organizes and builds drum load shipments being sent for disposal/recycle;
- Samples incoming drums and containers; may include basis analysis of samples following prescribed procedures;
- Completes all paperwork associated with analysis and container sampling;
- Uses a forklift to load and off-load vans of drums/containers;
- Receives waste shipments at the facility;
- Completes all required paperwork associated with shipping, as required by TDG;
- Uses the in-house system to create loads for shipping;
- Performs lab pack and/or container bulking operations when needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience;
- Strong computer skills;
- Knowledge of Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) requirements;
- Chemical knowledge is a definite asset;
- Willing to train the right candidate.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.