We're hiring a...
Long Harbour, NL, CA
Clean Harbors is currently searching for an experienced InSite Supervisor to join the team. The InSite Supervisor will oversee the hazardous waste operations of the client site, including the waste processing/storage area and associated staff.
Why work for Clean Harbors:
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience, for this permanent full-time position;
- 10x4 work rotation;
- Full benefits package after 30 days;
- Group RRSP;
- Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Supervising the day to day activities of on-site labour and ensuring the site standards are maintained;
- Sorting, packaging and profiling waste as per company policy;
- Monitoring non-conforming waste and bin levels at various satellite areas;
- Operating forklift in waste yard and onsite;
- Communicate with the InSite Field Project Manager to ensure all daily obligations are met to complete requested services;
- Complete all required paperwork for job activity; including, but not limited to: Job Safety Analysis, worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections;
- Communicate with subcontractor representatives in a professional and effective manner;
- Oversee additional project work on the site as required;
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulation.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Clean class 5 drivers’ license (Class 3 an asset);
- Forklift certification an asset;
- Strong MS Office Suite skills;
- Previous chemistry and/or hazardous waste experience;
- Minimum 2-years supervisory experience;
- NCSO certification is an asset;
- Effective organizational and time management skills;
- Strong customer service focus.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.