We're hiring a...
Long Harbour, NL, CA
Our Long Harbour, NL (Vale Plant) location is currently looking for a Labourer to join the team. This position is responsible for safely assisting the operators, and providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- 10 days on 4 days off work schedule, 10 hour days;
- Benefits after 30 days of employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assist with a variety of trucks and equipment, including but not limited to: Vacuum truck;
- Perform plant maintenance duties as required;
- Maintain equipment through preventative maintenance;
- Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork;
- Work as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 5 drivers’ license;
- Experience working with/around a Vacuum truck and/or Heavy Equipment (i.e. Excavator);
- Previous industrial/waste handling experience is a strong asset;
- Chemical cleaning experinece;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.