We're hiring a...
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Clean Harbors is looking for a Dispatcher to join the team. Our Dispatchers are responsible for coordinating incoming customer request with the appropriate equipment and personnel in a smooth and efficient manner. This involves establishing and maintaining good communication lines between all parties to ensure excellent customer service. This is a temporary position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Takes all phone calls for job requests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Delegates job requests to qualified operator and assigns laborers if required- includes ensuring that all tools & equipment needed for the job are communicated to the operators;
- Assists supervision with job planning;
- Keeps electronic dispatch board updated;
- Ensures billing is correct.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Industry related knowledge - dispatching experience preferred;
- Class 5 drivers’ license;
- Strong computer skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Proven commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.