We're hiring a...
Chemical Cleaning Operators
Chemical Cleaning Operators
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Awesome Opportunity for Motormen, Derrickhands, Drilling Consultants, Frac Pump Operator and Cementers looking to learn new skills !!!
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98XM) location is currently looking for Chemical Cleaning Operators to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with industrial service equipment in a safe, professional and customer service focused fashion.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages for this seasonal full-time position;
- 20 Shifts on 10 Shifts off work rotation with Camp Accommodations and Travel Allowance;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
- Operate and drive a chemical cleaning unit and assist with job site preparation;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Performs roadside repairs as needed;
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment;
- Maintains and updates driver’s log book;
- Completes all required paperwork;
- Works as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers and Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of one (1) year experience operating a Chemical Cleaning unit OR;
- Previous experience operating a vacuum or water truck considered an asset;
- Previous experience in Pressure Truck Operating OR Drilling Capacity (Motorman, Derrickhand, Drilling Consultant, Frac Pump Operators and Cementers) will also be considered;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous oilfield experience;
- Class 1 or Class 3 Driver’s License and a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. regularly throughout the day;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.