We're hiring a...
Mississauga, ON, CA
Our Mississauga, ON location is looking for a Facility Foreman to join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operation of the paint, detailing, and maintenance functions of the shop.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Takes on a leadership role in providing direction and consistency to the team;
- Assigns work, mentors, and oversees progress;
- Actively participates in jobs as required;
- Administrative duties such as reports and payroll;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role;
- Previous experience working in a commercial shop environment;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Previous experience with automotive paint finish, commercial fleet painting experience and/or polishing detailing experience;
- Welding experience is an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Great organizational skills;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license is required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atc areers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.