We're hiring a...
Senior Branch Administrator
Senior Branch Administrator
Nisku, AB, CA
Our Nisku, AB location is currently searching for an experienced Senior Branch Administrator to join the team. The Branch Administrator will be responsible for answering the phones, directing calls, time entry, mail records and processing confidential documents.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Scrutinize and validate statements and invoices to identify cases of unapplied cash and credits
- Research cases and determine how best to apply cash or credits
- Work with area management to issue credits or checks to customers for unapplied cash
- Identify root causes leading to unapplied cash or credit and recommend corrective actions to be approved and implemented by area management
- Communicate to senior management the conditions and results of evaluations, providing them with explanations and corrective actions
- Fulfill credit request in the company prescribed system(s), including requesting a new process request or referring the cases to billing department personnel to re-bill, providing explanations and instructions on the re-billing process
- Research contract terms, pricing, and agreements in the prescribed system(s), and ensure all proper approvals and signatures are obtained
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Strong MS Office Suite skills;
- Previous administration experience in a fast paced environment;
- Keen attention to detail with effective organizational and time management skills;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.