We're hiring a...
Lloydminster, AB, CA
*** $3,000 Sign-On-Bonus ***
***Temporary accommodation available ***
Our Production Services team in Grande Prairie, AB is currently hiring a Derrickhand for a Rod Rig Unit. This position is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of all Downhole equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work in rod basket;
- Maintain and operate pump/pressure truck;
- Daily inspections of derrick and rod handling equipment;
- Assist driller/crew with rig up/rig down;
- Perform daily pre/post trip;
- Maintain driver log book
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class 3 license is required;
- Previous Service/Rod Rig experience is required;
- Pressure Truck/Hot Oiler experience is preferred;
- Valid H2S Alive, First Aid with CRP and Fall Protection is preferred; BOP and Rig Rescue considered a strong asset;
- Ability to work in a team setting;
- Interest in working outdoors in all weather conditions, in remote locations.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.