We're hiring a...
OTR Class AZ Dry Van Driver
OTR Class AZ Dry Van Driver
Brampton, ON, CA
We are looking for a team-oriented OTR Class AZ Dry Van Driver to join our team in Brampton, ON! You would be responsible for the transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous loads from customer locations to a Clean Harbors or Safety-Kleen Facility, utilizing a dry van. This is a long haul position and will require cross-border travel into the United States.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities, Safety-Kleen facilities or customer locations utilizing 48’ or 53' Dry Vans;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Operate vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class AZ drivers’ license;
- Minimum 1-year experience transporting hazardous loads preferred;
- A valid passport or FAST Pass or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Ability to operate a handheld computer required;
- Ability to travel up to 2-weeks at a time, as business demands require.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.