We're hiring a...
Mobile Licensed Mechanic
Mobile Licensed Mechanic
Nisku, AB, CA
Our Leduc, AB branch is currently seeking a Mobile Licensed Mechanic to perform routine maintenance, inspection, and repair of all Clean Harbors equeipment at various field locations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Correct all equipment deficiencies and perform preventative maintenance on company owned equipment as prescribed by management;
- Assures that all Equipment is properly secured prior to work/repairs, i.e. chock blocks, and jack stands;
- Travel to other locations to perform repairs and maintenance on equipment as required;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for tracking PM schedules;
- Perform compliance and safety inspections on company equipment and property as required by management;
- Coordinate parts for mobile repair unit;
- Maintenance of all general repair equipment, and shop tools.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Red Seal Journeyman On Road Technician ticket;
- Valid driver's license is required;
- Ability to travel within assigned territory (greater than 70% travel required);
- Previous Mobile Technician experience considered an asset;
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and overtime as required;
- Certifications in related fields preferred (Sterling, Western Star, Cummins, CAT, Eaton Fuller);
- Experience in Engines, Chassis, Drive-line, Hydraulic systems, Brakes, A/C systems, Electronic systems preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.