We're hiring a...
Lab Pack Technician
Lab Pack Technician
Mississauga, ON, CA
The Lab Pack Technician will be responsible for performing hands-on waste segregation, packagin, and shipping operations at our Mississauga, ON facility as a part of the Teamsters 419 union.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Identifies hazardous and non-hazardous materials in need of disposal;
- Properly separates or segregates the waste materials for packaging and shipment to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal;
- Loads/unloads trucks in compliance with segregation requirements and performs sampling as required;
- Pumping and/or shredding drums;
- Tank farm pumping;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movements and inventory;
- Other duties/housekeeping tasks as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent;
- Related hazardous waste handling experience is an asset;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift certification preferred;
- Ability to use RF scanner;
- 1 year of demonstrated success within an industrial work setting;
- Must be safety conscious at all times!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.