We're hiring a...
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98FBG) location is currently looking for a Permanent Full-Time High-Pressure Labourer (10,000-40,000PSI) to join our team. This position is responsible for working on High Pressure Units, Water and Vac Units and Combo Units. This position entails industrial cleaning in confined spaces and at heights.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment ;
- Camp and Flights from Edmonton or Calgary provided;
- 14 shifts on, 14 shifts off work rotation;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Under the direction of the Operator, operates and stages various units;
- Assists with pre and post trip inspections as required;
- Performs all duties related to Industrial cleaning including entering confined spaces with a supplied air breathing apparatus and working at heights with appropriate securement;
- Ensures cleanliness of equipment;
- Works as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as High-Pressure Labourer;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous oilfield experience;
- Class 5 license is required;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with the following applications: Single TLE for exchanger 2 cleaning, Dual LTC for exchanger 2 cleaning;
- Experience with stone age water jet, pinemann equipment, semi-automated and fully automated.
- Ability to work minimal supervision in a team and safety-focused environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.