We're hiring a...
High-Pressure Water Operator
High-Pressure Water Operator
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98FBG) location is currently looking for a Permanent Full-Time High-Pressure Water Operator (10,000-40,000 PSI) to join our team. This position is responsible for operating and driving a variety of equipment including but not limited to a Combo Unit, Vacuum and Water Truck.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Camp provided & Flights from Edmonton or Calgary;
- 14 shifts on, 14 shifts off work rotation;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate and drive multiple Units and assist with job site preparation;
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of high-pressure pumping system (ex. Jetstream and NLB);
- Performs pre and post trip inspections and maintains driver’s log book;
- 3D washing of tanks and vessels, including set up and tear down of 3D applications;
- Tear down and set up of Single TLE and Dual LTC exchangers.
- Work as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as High-Pressure Water Blasting Operator;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous oilfield experience;
- Class 3 driver’s license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with the following applications (Single TLE for exchanger 2 cleaning and Dual LTC exchanger 2 cleaning);
- Experience with stone age water jet, pinemann equipment, semi-automated and fully automated.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.