We're hiring a...
Edmonton, AB, CA
Our Edmonton location is currently looking for an Office Administrator known internally as a Service Representative IS to join our team. This position is responsible for payroll reconciliation, branch A/P and A/R, and a variety of other administrative tasks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Takes all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ensures accurate and timely entry of all computer entries;
- Reconciles payroll for all hourly personnel;
- Inputs all pertinent data in the systems, including worksheet entry, log books and completion of personnel certifications;
- Reconciles worksheets and verifies accuracy of hours, rates, customer coding, etc. and makes adjustments as needed;
- Assists with billing, vouchering and purchase order tasks;
- Submits and tracks all employee expenses
- All branch P-card entry and reconciliation;
- Meet time sensitive deadlines;
- Performs other administrative duties and tasks as required by the Clean Harbors business needs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum 3+ year previous experience in an administrative role or experience with systems like SAT, CMS or Maximo;
- High school diploma required; degree preferred
- Payroll administration and reconciliation experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel requirement;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Class 5 driver’s license required;
- Ability to work with time sensitive deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.