We're hiring a...
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Corunna, ON, CA
Our Corunna, ON location is currently looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for repairing and maintaining all yellow iron (excavators, back hoes, bulldozers, etc), vehicles, equipment, and tooling within the facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Full-time permanent role Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm;
- Competitive wages up to $39.14/hour (Journeyman rate);
- Relocation offered for non-locals;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs preventative maintenance, conducts inspections, troubleshoots, diagnoses failures and deficiencies; performs necessary corrections on all company yellow iron (i.e. forklifts, dozers, loaders, excavators and all other facility equipment);
- Completes and maintains all service, parts/inventory records in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 421A Technician/Red Seal Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic (Off-Road) required;
- Valid Class G driver’s license and a clean driving record;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.