Our Red Deer County, AB branch is looking for a Yard Labourer. The Yard Laborer will be responsible for working in an outdoor environment to open paint cans and to complete general yard duties such as sorting, general housekeeping, unloading vehicles, and forklift operation.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Off load and load drums from vans;
- Label and sort drums;
- Complete yard related duties, including but not limited to: opening paint cans, general clean-up and maintenance of the yard;
- Shipping and receiving duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience as a laborer is required;
- Class 5 driver's license is required;
- Previous shipping/receiving or inventory experience preferred;
- Forklift/skid steer experience is an asset;
- Safety tickets preferred (i.e. H2S Alive, First Aid).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.