We're hiring a...
Delta, BC, CA
Our Delta, BC location is currently looking for a Hydrovac Technician to join the team! Our Hydrovac Technician will assist our Hydrovac Operators on customer sites and will operate Hydrovac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility, and oil terminal work.
Why work for Lonestar?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Complete tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Perform minor roadside repairs;
- General clean-up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job.
What does it take to work for Lonestar?
- Previous Hydrovac experience is preferred;
- Minimum Class 5 license is required;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive position, working in all types of weather conditions;
- Safety certifications preferred (First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, Confined Space, Fall Arrest);
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a safety focused environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Lonestar West Inc., a Clean Harbors Company, provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency. Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company