We're hiring a...
Grande Prairie, AB, CA
***Potential opportunity for long-term employment within our company***
Our Grande Prairie, AB location is currently looking for experienced Drillers on a temporary basis to join the team, working with our seismic operations throughout Western Canada. The Driller is responsible for operating a seismic drill and for the loading of seismic shot holes.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Train, lead, observe, coach and mentor Driller Assistants, provide performance feedback to Drilling Supervisors and provide support to other Drillers on the crew as required;
- Ensure assigned equipment is maintained in good working condition. Equipment may include a vehicle, UTV, seismic drill (whether self-propelled or not) and seismic air compressor;
- Drill shot holes to the required depth, prepare the charge and load the hole in accordance with company policies, client requirements, industry recommended practices and government standards if applicable;
- Accurately log the depth of loaded shot holes. Plug, tamp holes and flatten cuttings as required by client and government requirements.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ year of seismic experience as a Driller;
- Class 5 Driver’s License required;
- Safety tickets and certifications preferred;
- Possess or have prerequisites to obtain ERD Clearance;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme cold and hot environments;
- Flexible, motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly;
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment as a contributing team player.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.