We're hiring a...
Fort St John, BC, CA
Our Fort St. John, BC location is looking for a Semi-Vac/Tanker Operator to join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting production fluids throughout Western Canada.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with plenty of opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites to deliver production fluids;
- Drive and operate a variety of units (e.g. Semi-Vac, Tanker, Super B);
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as driver logs, pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 1 license is required;
- Minimum one (1) year experience operating Tanker or Semi-Vac required;
- Previous fluid hauling experience (Sour Sealed);
- Tri-pod or Super B experience strongly preferred;
- Safety tickets are an asset (First Aid w/ CPR, CSTS, H2S Alive);
- Able and willing to travel overnight up to 25% of the time, or as required by the business.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.