We're hiring a...
Delta, BC, CA
Our Delta, BC facility is looking for a Warehouse Labourer to join our team. The Warehouse Labourer is responsible for general labour duties, as well as drum pumping and drum handling activities.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Move drums around the facility using a forklift;
- Perform drum pumping activities;
- Housekeeping duties including but not limited to: tidying, sweeping and mopping;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Warehouse experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive position is an asset;
- 1+ year of Fork Lift experience is an asset;
- Tank cleaning experience is an asset;
- On the job training provided.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.