We're hiring a...
Lead Material Handler
Lead Material Handler
Nepean, ON, CA
Safety-Kleen Canada has an immediate opening for a Lead Material Handler (Lead Warehouse) in our Nepean, ON warehouse. This position is responsible for working in the warehouse handling hazardous waste material using a forklift or other equipment. In this role you will also be responsible for maintaining detailed and accurate branch and customer files.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unload route truck containerized waste and reconcile waste;
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment;
- Manage and maintain all inventory, equipment, orders and receiving process in company system;
- Communicate and assist with management of vendors and contractors;
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center;
- Manage all other aspects of the warehouse and other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Full G license required, DZ license seen as an asset;
- Forklift and warehouse experience required;
- Familiar with TDG and WHMIS;
- Hazardous waste handling experience is an asset;
- Attention to detail and organization skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.