We're hiring a...
Nisku, AB, CA
Our Nisku, AB location is currently searching for an experienced Branch Administrator to join the team. The Branch Administrator will be responsible for answering the phones, directing calls, time entry, mail records and processing confidential documents.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Scrutinize and validate statements and invoices to identify cases of unapplied cash and credits
- Research cases and determine how best to apply cash or credits
- Work with area management to issue credits or checks to customers for unapplied cash
- Identify root causes leading to unapplied cash or credit and recommend corrective actions to be approved and implemented by area management
- Communicate to senior management the conditions and results of evaluations, providing them with explanations and corrective actions
- Fulfill credit request in the company prescribed system(s), including requesting a new process request or referring the cases to billing department personnel to re-bill, providing explanations and instructions on the re-billing process
- Research contract terms, pricing, and agreements in the prescribed system(s), and ensure all proper approvals and signatures are obtained
- Strong MS Office Suite skills;
- Previous administration experience in a fast paced environment;
- Keen attention to detail with effective organizational and time management skills;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally responsible business.