Our Grande Prairie, AB location is currently looking for a High Pressure Operator to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for driving and operating high pressure unit,supporting our Production Services division.
Why Work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience plus weekly overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites and operate units while on site;
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste to a Clean Harbors or 3rd party disposal facility;
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
- Class 3 driver’s license required; Class 1 driver's license preferred;
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous operating experience: high pressure unit;
- Previous experience operating a vacuum or water truck considered an asset;
- Valid Safety Tickets an asset i.e. First Aid/CPR, Confined Spaces, Fall Protection, H2S etc.;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.