Safety-Kleen Canada is seeking a Route Sales and Service Driver for our London, ON location. You will be responsible for safely completing all assigned customer services, meeting customer needs and selling additional services in a defined route. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base plus commission structure – you can expect to earn $60 000 your first year!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sell additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route;
- Drive box truck to deliver parts washers and/or chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com.
- DZ license required;
- Previous experience with B2B sales preferred;
- Previous route based sale/service experience preferred;
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role and working in all weather conditions.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.