We're hiring a...
Corporate Accounts Manager - Temporary
Corporate Accounts Manager - Temporary
Calgary, AB, CA
The Corporate Accounts Manager (Temporary) is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for Clean Harbors key customers nationwide.
This is a temporary opportunity extending 12 - 18 months.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts; Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week, maintain company and contact information, and document all sales calls, customer visits, and business opportunities in Beacon
- Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget
- Promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers; Develop and maintain Corporate level communication with Corporate Account Customers; Give direction and support to local account managers, sales specialists and related personnel as needed.
- Identify Corporate Account locations Company wide and direct the appropriate Sales personnel to those locations as needed
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers
- Ensure Customer satisfaction with Clean Harbors
- Manage and control Sales expenses, and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
- Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments
- Obtain signed Standard Service Agreements for new corporate account business
- Participate in joint sales calls with Account Managers to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to Account Managers
- Review, understand and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports
- Travel as required
- Determine customer service needs and adequacy of present level of service including recommending adjustments to service(s) as warranted
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years industry and training experience
- Driver License
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision
- Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain professional appearance
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills
- Develop and use effective customer service skills
- Develop effective communication skills and leadership abilities
- Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Waste Codes and regulations
- Develop and maintain proficiencies in Windows based applications
- Ability to travel 40%+
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.