We're hiring a...
Regional Logistics Manager
Regional Logistics Manager
Breslau, ON, CA
Our Breslau, ON facility is looking for a Regional Logistics Manager to the join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a cross border driver and dispatch team and identifying the capacities of the existing fleet to maximize equipment utilization!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Manages the regional P&L including budgets, forecasting, variance for the assigned regional fleet. Works with director and central logistics support team to monitor outside trans spend for assigned equipment type to continuously improve cost savings through internalization
- Operational responsibility to review, manage and improve load efficiencies, driver work hours, loads per hour, week & month, compares to operational KPI's
- Manages the team of National Logistics Driver Managers, has direct interaction with Drivers, HR and Recruiting to drive continuous improvement in the following areas: Safety, Employee Engagement, Regulatory Compliance, Retention.
- Responsible for driver and equipment utilization for region. Maximize and measure load efficiencies. Implement low cost driver strategies including Owner Operator hiring to lower operational costs.
- Mentors, coaches and develops talent. Includes Driver Managers and Drivers. Provides and receives feedback from team. Implements employee growth plans.
- Properly reports, investigates, and manages all accidents and near miss incidents. Drive continuous safety improvement.
- Support internal and external customers with transportation pricing and execution.
- Responsible for driver review and driver progression through CHES competency-based pay programs. Responsible for Owner Operator vendor scorecards.
- Other Duties as Assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Previous transportation and fleet management experience;
- Strong people leader, proven leadership experience
- Cross border knowledge and paperwork experience required;
- Computer proficiency;
- Client focused and customer service skills;
- Ability to build relationships with large groups across various teams and at all levels;
- Ability to train and mentor drivers with a strong focus on safety;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.