We're hiring a...
Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98UF – Ruth Lake) location is currently looking for Experienced Labourers with the following unit expertise to join our team: High Pressure, Combo Units and Hydro Vacs. The successful candidates will be responsible for working with industrial service equipment in a safe, professional and customer service focused fashion.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Variety of Rotations available;
- Preference given to local talent, but camp is available;
- Travel allowance included;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Assists operators with staging of various units;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Assist Operator in performing roadside repairs;
- Works as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of one (1) year previous experience assisting Operators with a Combo Unit;
- Minimum of one (1) year previous Oil & Gas experience;
- Chemical cleaning experience preferred;
- Class 5 driver’s license is an asset;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.