We're hiring a...
Red Deer County, AB, CA
***Clean Harbors Hiring Event January 24th - 25th in Red Deer, AB***
Bring your resume, a copy of your safety tickets and tell your friends and family to come on down to the Radisson Hotel Red Deer!
To pre-book your interview please contact 780.501.9492 or come meet with us!
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98UF – Ruth Lake) location is currently looking for Experienced Operators with the following unit expertise to join our team: High Pressure, Combo Units, Class 1 Fluid Hauling. The successful candidates will be responsible for working with industrial service equipment in a safe, professional and customer service focused fashion.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Variety of Rotations available;
- Preference given to local talent, but camp is available;
- Travel allowance included;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Drives, operates and stages various units;
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Maintain and updates driver’s log book;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Performs roadside repairs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience operation a Pressure Truck, High-Pressure Units and Combo Units is an asset;
- Minimum of two (2) years previous Oil & Gas experience;
- Class 1 or 3A driver’s license;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.